About The Event
ConverseAI India 2022
The pandemic accelerated organisational needs to transform at an unparalleled pace. With digital transformation on the rise across industries, Customer Experience has now become the main competitive index for any company. With an ever-growing demand for hyper-automation and on-demand resolution by customers, new opportunities to leverage conversational AI continue to emerge.
Conversational AI practices are changing the way organizations are interacting with its customers to meet dynamic customer needs, round the clock. It is important for business leaders to scale the AI platforms and streamline their operations, reduce customer wait times across channels of their preference. Conversational AI is on a steady rise and has become a key differentiator for excellence in customer experience ConverseAI India Summit 2022 is curated to dissect the various parameters and virtually bringing together over 100+ Conversational AI leaders, government incumbents, and technology and service providers, ConverseAI will explore the latest trends, evaluate current initiatives, opportunities and challenges, and showcase cutting-edge innovation in Conversational AI technologies in the region.
- The conversational AI market is growing at a rapid pace. Currently, the global market size of conversational AI is USD 6.8 billion (2021) and is expected to grow to USD 18.4 billion by 2026.
- Chatbots currently represent the top use of AI in enterprises, and their adoption rates are expected to almost double over the next two to five years.
- Conversational AI is one of the AI domains that filed the highest number of patents in the past year
- By 2022, 70% of white-collar workers will interact regularly with conversational platforms, according to Gartner
Who Will Attend
- CMO/Chief Brand Officer
- CTO/ CIO/ CDO
- Conversational A.I. Experts
- Customer Experience Directors
- Customer Service Heads / Directors
- Customer Success Directors
- Director of ICT Architecture & Engineering
- Director of Member Services & Engagement
- Director of Solutions Delivery
- Director of Speech Applications Research
- Enterprise Bot Teams - Product, NLP, CUI/VUI
- Enterprise CRM Architect / Director
- IT & CX Decision Makers
- Startups & Investors -Voice, Speech, NLP, AI