About The Event
The pandemic accelerated organisational needs to transform at an unprecedented pace. With digitalisation on the rise, Customer Experience has now become the main competitive advantage for any company.With an ever growing demand for hyper-automation and on-demand resolution by customers, new opportunities to leverage conversational AI continue to emerge.
Virtually bringing together over 200 Conversational AI leaders, government incumbents, and technology and service providers, ConverseAIwill explore the latest trends,evaluate current initiatives, opportunities and challenges, and showcase cutting-edge innovation in Conversational AI technologies in the South East Asia region.
Will Update Shortly!
- The global conversational AI market, including chatbots and intelligent virtual assistants, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22% during 2020–25, reaching almost US$14 billion by 2025. (Source, Deloitte)
- Chatbots currently represent the top use of AI in enterprises, and their adoption rates are expected to almost double over the next two to five years.
- Conversational AI is one of the AI domains that filed the highest number of patents in the past year
- By 2022, 70% of white-collar workers will interact regularly with conversational platforms, according to Gartner
Who Will Attend
- CMO/Chief Brand Officer
- CTO/ CIO/ CDO
- Conversational A.I. Experts
- Customer Experience Directors
- Customer Service Heads / Directors
- Customer Success Directors
- Director of ICT Architecture & Engineering
- Director of Member Services & Engagement
- Director of Solutions Delivery
- Director of Speech Applications Research
- Enterprise Bot Teams - Product, NLP, CUI/VUI
- Enterprise CRM Architect / Director
- IT & CX Decision Makers
- Startups & Investors -Voice, Speech, NLP, AI